I can't believe Lena is already 6 months old! She has been growing so fast and time has been flying by! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her over the last 6 months and her 6 month stats:
Height: 27in (90th percentile)
Weight: 15.3lbs (35th percentile)
Lena has been army crawling for about a month now. She can crawl for real now but still prefers the army crawl because she moves faster that way.She sits up really well and is able to pull herself up to a standing position when you let her hold on to you. She is talking a lot and laughing lots more often than she used too. I love to watch her grow and learn. She gets cuter everyday!
Here's Lena at 6 months...
This is Lena with bell hooks. She is a feminist and was invited to come speak at UVU. She was such a nice lady and she loved Lena!
This is a picture I took at exactly six months. I don't know what face she is making but I thought it was cute. :)
This is my favorite dress of hers. I bought it right when I found out we were having a girl and it finally fits her, just in time for the warm weather!!!
I was working on homework one day and I looked over at Lena and she had almost all of her binky shoved in her mouth!
Here's Lena at 5 months...
Lena's favorite two things to do are playing "where's Lena" and playing with books!
Here's Lena at 4 months...
I bought Lena a swimsuit at old navy and tried it on her when I got home. It was a little big at the time but it's perfect now!
We went over to our friends house to have dinner for Valentines and Lena got to play with her friend Clair. Here they are in their little pink and red outfits!
Lena with her Grandma Sheryl!
Here's Lena at 3 months...
All bundled up in her car seat, ready to go!
Here she is with one of her cute bows in her hair.
Fast asleep with Daddy.
Here's Lena at 2 months...
Family picture in front of the Christmas tree.
Lying in all of the wrapping paper. (The wrapping paper isn't just from her presents...this was at my mom's after everybody was done opening their presents)
Well, there she is...looking at the pictures she hasn't really changed a whole lot. To me she looks the same as she did when she was born, just bigger!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute charli! I love that picture of her in the wrapping paper!
ReplyDelete