Friday, April 23, 2010

Zions

A few weeks ago we went to St George to go climbing and decided to stop at Zions. This was Lena's first trip and she loved it. She was so good the entire time.

We decided to split up the trip, so we stopped at Beaver and spent the night in a hotel there. Here's Lena just hanging out on the bed.

Lena, sucking her thumb. She usually doesn't do this but I think it's so cute when I catch her doing it. Hopefully it won't become a habit.

Here's Aren and Lena trying out the new baby backpack on our way up to weeping rock. We love this bag...it is so nice!
Here's Aren making kissing noises to make Lena smile!
And, Lena just hanging out on a rock. Luckily she didn't topple over before I got the picture.


Aren and I on our way home from Zions! We had suck a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment